🍻 WTS: Moonshine Hooch

hooch%20for%20sale

I paid $198.95 plus shipping for this moonshine hooch. I ran the deck for a couple of weeks but it wasn’t for me. It’s been sitting in a box by my bench for months. I figured I’d put it up and see if anyone else is interested.

There are some screw oles in the bottom of the deck from the enclosure and VESC mounting, they are 3/8in deep & 2mm wide. It was a fairly small enclosure, most other enclosures will cover these holes. The grip is not in great shape so I will include a sheet of Jesup Pimp Grip, new. I will also include the hanger hardware including bolts and nuts.

Make an offer. I am willing to trade for another deck, electronics, whatever of similar value. Please PM me offers.

Moonshine MFG 2018 Hooch Longboard Skateboard Deck

https://www.muirskate.com/longboard/decks/72771/moonshine-mfg-2018-hooch-longboard-skateboard-deck-w-grip

SPECIFICATIONS

• Length (in): 38.25
  • Width (in): 9.75
  • Varying Wheelbase (in): 23.5 - 25.75
  • Flex Level: Stiff
  • Plys: 2
  • Construction: Vertically Laminated
  • Griptape: Standard Black; Applied by MuirSkate
  • Concave Style: Rocker, Radial, 3D
  • Concave Depth: Medium
5 Likes

Am I the only one who came here looking for prohibition strength liquor? :frowning:

11 Likes

I can include some airline bottles of vodka if that helps :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

No Boardwalk Empire drift?

1 Like

I’m interested in buying or trading.

I have a cantalated tesseract, rayne genesis Deelite Cronin 180mm, crogues 180 with aftermarket bushing insert and pivot cup, earthwing slide a 65mm, jet sick kick, original dk, loaded freeride gloves, and more