WTS or trade Hugertech Racer

Keep that and save your pennies to buy your parts in stages. Try to keep one working board. Its not easy but it happens.

3 Likes

please dont punch my balls with your offers friends im sensitive and fragile

1 Like

and ya ive got a chinese electric mountain board with 3300 watts of power too me and you same page my dude

1 Like

no it doesn’t, not with with that generic 154wh battery. I just looked up the specs, i can’t believe they were selling this for $900 on indigogo. Please tell me you didn’t pay that much for it. lol

1 Like

now that you put it that way ill just send it to you for free and pay the shipping! whats your address?

3 Likes

The speed is entirely possible and you would know this if you had ever ridden a landwheel. They have a flight friendly pack and achieve those speeds. And please don’t get negative on a guys sales thread. You don’t want to buy or trade then keep your opinions to yourself.

3 Likes

I got a teemo board and 50$ on this

I hit 25 on my landwheel, it’s no lie this board can go 26mph. Even my teeemo board can hit 25 but it has scary acceleration

I got 46kmh on a slight decline but going back up the hill was another matter entirely till I went fwd with it. I loved mine tbh. Its still my youngest’s fav ride. I sold it from under him. Bad Dad.

1 Like

It was fun while I had it, had to let it go because I fell multiple times because of the slippery urethane.

1 Like

I got a ton of stuff I can trade too

107mm flywheels, Enclosures, Focboxes, Pintail longboards, Teemo board, Phoenix Ryder’s board, Boardnamics mount

2 Likes

There you go. A match made in heaven. Ask him for unobtanium.

2 Likes

If you ever want something unobtainium, HMU, I’ll find em for you

2 Likes

What about a LHB Complete for 2 buck a roos…

That’s unobtanium unobtanium, I could get those 24k plated gold evolve motors though

1 Like

Haha I have officially broken the unobtanium! What about the “Super special unsafe go cart board” That evolve made like a year ago to flex going 35mph… (the board was horrible)

They made one? or did you make that up

1 Like

Nope they made one! Here’s a link to the video… https://youtu.be/EnzsOWjUHFc They claimed it was “super stable passed 70km/h” while rocking gullwing sidewinders…

sorry went to sleep @KaramQ do you have any motors?

1 Like

I did a while ago, but not anymore. Sorry bro