Selling my Carvon v4 direct drives with about 1,500 miles on them. I’m being very transparent here that these need some work. In desperate need of maintenance; hence the low price, including:
- Bearing replacement on one motor (extra bearings included)
- stripped can screw removal (extra screws included, recommend dremmel and extract with flathead)
- stripped collar screw replace (no extra screws included but seem to be M4 30mm. m3 is too small which is what I tried)
Would do all this myself except I can’t remove the can on one motor due to stripped screw (no dremmel for me) Rides super smooth and powerful once repaired and has no trouble getting my 120lbs to 40mph with room to spare.
-Also, the can on one motor seems to be contacting the stator; unclear fix. I could not find the problem from extensive looking. Makes a knocking sound. I can even include a gear puller for free, just will raise shipping a bit due to weight.
- Carvon v4 dual dd 5.5mm bullet connectors (broken magnet in can, not big issue)
- Randal 35 base plate with RipTide urethane and pivot
- Stock Funbox base plate with RipTide pivot
- Screws and bearings
- Worn protective urethane wrap
- 4x ABEC11 97mm classic flywheels for an extra $60. Not interested in selling unless included with the dd. Many miles but good condition, no chunks.
If you want a small project to work on, these might be for you. Any questions, just ask.