WTT/WTB can bus cable

I need a can bus cable. If anyone has a spare I’d be willing to trade for or buy it for a reasonable price.

2 Likes

Doesn’t it suck when you just need a can bus cable. Such a minor thing but it can drive you crazy without one.

3 Likes

I think I have a few spares. I can just ship it to you dude. No worries at all about trading. PM me you info and I’ll ship on Tuesday when the post office is open. :wink:

Edit: Found one. Its yours if you want it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If these:

are what your looking for then I can send you (or anyone) quite the many, just PM me.

4 Likes

Damn dude…

4 Likes

you talking about the dog? cause i’ll take it.

5 Likes

She’s yours. She constantly farts and smell like farts. No matter how many times we bathe her.

3 Likes

it’s all good. she can pose with my board for photo shoots. how are you gonna ship her?

2 Likes

I’ll ship her in her own fart. She’s floating over now… :wink:

2 Likes

oh shit that’s what I call expedited shipping! USPS where you at?

3 Likes

I love this place, there always someone willing to help out. Thanks brother.

5 Likes

@SeanHacker took care of it. Thanks though, very generous.

4 Likes

You know that’s just how we do it here. I love this place too!!!

3 Likes

This thread just made my day!!! Thanks for all the good will you guys!!

1 Like

Me too :grinning:, I’m always pleasently surprised by the generosity of people here.

2 Likes

I need one hehe

Pm your info. I’ll have it in the mail by… “Monday?”

where abouts can you buy these from, i need to get a couple for some FOCBOX Vesc’s and im not sure what im looking for to make them plug and play nicely. i opted for this as i have a bluetooth module sitting here that i want to connect for some data to my phone.

Talk to @Mikenopolis he had some that you would just have to solder the leads together

1 Like

I can make one. Where are you based and how long do you need?

Or just order the 4-pin JST-PH with wires from here and solder two together (plus unpin or cut the wires at the sides).

1 Like