WTT/WTB can bus cable

Location in Australia Melbourne, i need to connect

2 FocBox Vesc for 2 separate boards, so i believe 2 cables?

I was also wondering where people are getting there motor sensor cables from to connect to the FOCBOX Vesc

Thanks i might order from that link as i can make them to size accordingly. its just 2 male leads i need which i can solder together and wrap in some heat shrink thanks heaps!

Iā€™m in EU. I would be happy to make one for you for free since the parts cost nothing and itā€™s a 5 minute job, but the shipping to Australia would probably be crazy. You may be best off getting the parts from China and make one yourself. Just solder two together. Or even better, get crimping pliers and JST-PH crimps.

Sounds good. Just make sure you donā€™t cross the wires. Itā€™s LOW<->LOW, HIGH<->HIGH.

yeh thats the plan i was going to buy the connectors for 7 euro each from a store, since i only need 1 per board i didnt mind and they also had the Motor Sensor cables but the shipping cost x1.5 times the order cost. was ridiculous. now i have the Bus connector sorted. i need to find out where i can get these motor sensor cables from for the FocBox Enertion dont sell them anymore since they discontinued that productā€¦

yeh, cable needs to be parallel so both sides are the same when you connect them, but ill look up a guide just to be 100% when i get everything in for my electronics

1 Like