Xl2.0 betting pool

August 1st, 2019 11:58:27 AM EST. :joy:

Edit: is the date for announcement or available?

Whichever is first

1 Like

March 15th

As long as no one tags them to this threadā€¦or maybe if he sees it then he will get out point.

1 Like

March 14 is my official guess!

March the 23th

March the 30

March 18, 2019

You charming ! Thatā€™s my birthday ā€¦

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.aabebd4cd99abf6f866a3c5f5b706a47&pid=Api&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Forig00.deviantart.net%2Fba26%2Ff%2F2015%2F216%2F9%2F3%2Ftumblr_mzz8bctp1i1r2rp33o1_500_by_naruto3214-d944rgw.gif

This thread looks like cops playing lottery with their badge number haha

Iā€™ll bet on February 28th just for fun!

(Donā€™t look my Edit history)

4 Likes

March/2 (Carnival in Brazilā€¦sounds a great date!)

3 Likes

March 12, has to be

April 1st. Surely.

Iā€™m going with the 29th september 2019. Actually if frank is reading this which he most definitely is, Iā€™m betting he will announce a release date, wait for you to acknowledge a winner then change the date as an update and wait till you acknowledge a winner then change the date as an updateā€¦ Then release plans for the exact same deck dated way before your first design and try to sue your ass. Kind of how he rolls.

5 Likes

September the 4th,2019

May 17 2019 :slight_smile:

Nice try to turn things around. Actually the KALY deck is copy of our HP line with added concave side rails that @Koringer introduced. There are plenty of decks with concave available since the 70ths. Itā€™s no rocket science and not " I invented concave lips, lets see when I get copied" by the company that I copied in the first place.

@Chrisjarram thx for lifting the smokescreen up a bit. @Koringer might also want to join in and bet on 2nd October 2018. He made his concave lip design available on Thingiverse last autumn.
I can see some similaritiesā€¦ @Koringer should run this thread but I guess it would be far below his dignity.

1 Like

June 19, 2019

1 Like

Meh, who cares. Heā€™s offering if, and your not. I like the way @Kaly talks to ya. He listens, answers, and delivers products that the community asks for.

This is turning into the stupid iPhone vs Samsungā€¦oh no you are releasing a phone that is a rectangle and has a screen, ahhhh you copied us!!!

At this point, I donā€™t give a shit who did it first, I care about who is causing more shit and clutter on this forum vs whoā€™s cutting through the bullshit.

Good day sir.

12 Likes

The amount of mental gymnastics here is what is below most peopleā€™s dignity.

3D printed mods =! a new deck that encompasses new geometry as a solid piece.

Modern design is all iterative. See Scrub channel trucks. wink wink

Itā€™s like people building sand castles and whining about other people copying their sand castle designs.

None of this will matter in 5 years. The design details are secondary to availability and customer relationship. The latter is probably what you guys should focus on, given how much damage Frank has done to Trampaā€™s reputation. This doesnā€™t help your cause at all.

Be better, be bigger than this shit. The classy move wouldā€™ve been to join in on the tongue-in-cheek fun and post a date, not get your panties in a bunch and get defensive. It makes you look petty and like youā€™re just whining that competition exists.

How about you embrace it and keep innovating? Make something better than this. We welcome the innovation.

Signed, a long term customer who is pretty annoyed at this constant sore loser attitude from a company that should be better than this.

12 Likes

June the 14th,2019

4 Likes