XTLA | COMPACT MOTOR MOUNT | CALIBER | 50xx 63xx | IDLER I COVER | CROSSBAR FEATURE

It actually looks like a nightmare to manufacture the mount. @XTLA facing any troubles with it?

1 Like

Outsourcing, they haven’t complain about the design so far :sweat_smile:, let see :face_with_monocle:

Nightmare :laughing:, i hope not, i don’t want to change the design again, on ho! :sweat_smile:

They are a thing of beauty, hopefully it goes to plan without changes.

1 Like

Thank you :blush::pray:

11 Likes

Beautiful pulley

1 Like

Its not finish yet, just updating some progress :blush:, thanks

Looks so good !!! :drooling_face:

I also have no expectation to see such a beautiful work from them.

1 Like

They start machining the mount, can’t wait for the result :blush:

Pulley also looks great :heart_eyes:

image image

8 Likes

Fresh cut, before polishing.

image image

9 Likes

Really nice machine work! I know you don’t want to change your design again, but would be nice if the crossbar had the option for the new e-caliber trucks.

hi, thanks, the crossbar would fit the new e caliber trucks, it is 123mm, the mount attached to the motor are 6mm left and right, so total hanger that used are 135mm. let say from 184mm caliber hanger (actual is 183mm) minus 135mm, the hanger still have about 48mm (24mm each side) to use pulley with bearing, speed ring, and space from pulley to mount.

Edit: i’ll add extra length (crossbar), 128mm for dual 6355 sensored sealed for e caliber with my own pulley setup.

1 Like

Some update from the factory, Happy to see the result :blush::ok_hand:

image image image image

15 Likes

Damn. Those look mean. Very cool

1 Like

so mean you said :smile::smile::smile:, thanks

2 Likes

Btw, try to get new E Calibers, the same hanger length but extended axle. Probably you’ll only need to extend both brace bars

Yes i’ll use The e caliber later, that standard caliber truck just for factory testing :ok_hand:

1 Like

Looks really good @XTLA, I’m so glad you didn’t need compromise on the design.

1 Like