Xtla | first built

:yum::pray: thank youuuuuu

1 Like

Yea ask me questions, sure! I was born and raised in Surabaya, currently live in Rotterdam The Netherlands. Family lives in Jakarta too now!

I’m quite impressed with the build you pulled off as well as the quality, especially with thight law on import in Indonesia atm. However, to get a beautiful finish on the board or batteries, there are actually importers who can help you with it without breaking the bank (although DIY eboard really breaks the bank by nature :grinning:).

Nice insta picture! You can find my build eATB under the name THUMPER. Yet you can also find me in FB.

Overal impressed how this can be build in Indonesia with this level of finish. That 3D printer must have been huge!

2 Likes

Really clean! Enclosure is excellent. The boys are jealous! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats, this is one of the cleanest builds, I’ve seen around, love the enclosure.

I wonder it will feel with a 10S2P, as a 10s3p would be the lowest I’d go after riding 12S4P for years.

3M duel lock tape is the way to go.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007OXK2L8/?coliid=I17ASTE0ZD4DOC&colid=205WD9K99DOWJ&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

1 Like

Beautiful work on the enclosure. What 3D printer did you use. 50 hours seems like a very long time.

Hi L, ya indonesian custom kinda tight, especially for batteries and electronic. Last night i just got my bms from bestech and you know what, they open the sintetic plastic in harsh way and leave it like that, throw them in the open box not in proper way not even sealed them back :woman_facepalming: (berantakan).

My friend help me with his 3d printer (subsolid x) that has 20x20 platform, thats why i need to split them in to 2 and glue them together with gorillas glue.

I’m not new into building something, I’m an architect, sometimes i do make a mini scale of building for my project if it necessary :grin:.

1 Like

Thank you, happy to hear that from the master of enclosure :blush::pray:. Yes i know 10s2p maybe will not good enough and perhaps i would get voltage sag etc. i’ll just use this board for fun built, riding flat. The esc from diyeboard a bit huge, since i don’t have spot welder at the moment, using vruzend kit also take spaces, i can not even use bestech bms. Spot welded the bateries is the only solution if i want to go for 10s3p so i have a bit spare spaces to work with. I could do 10s3p with this vuzend, stack them, but it just to bulky, i want the enclosure as slim as possible. I’ll try with this setup 1st (can’t wait to ride them soon), upgrade them later, buy spot welder, when i’m not satisfy :grin:

1 Like

The brand is subsolid x, yes it took about 2 days for printing PETG 20x40cm

That’s a really clean looking board. Kind of sucks certain countries don’t allow batteries to ship.

1 Like

Wow this thing is amazing man! Do you have the files for the enclosure by chance?

Ya i have the universal stl file for 3d print, pm me your email for that. This enclosure are for jet spud deck fyi.

1 Like

Did you use a sander to get the paint off the top?

for the enclosure? I use putty spray and sand them before black spray paint.

Interesting I meant the top of the deck itself

Yes, sand off the original paint (it’s not that thick tho’) add clear coat and using mob clear grip tape.

1 Like

Nice! I like the griptape work. Did you tried it out?

Yes, already did a short test ride to make sure everythings work, will do longer ride later :yum:

1 Like

My hands are already sore from clapping. Great work!

1 Like

Thanks, really appreciate it :slight_smile: