Xtla | surfrodz rkp motor mount

Been a while since i got my Surfrodz RKP Trucks and just let them sit in the box, kinda lazy to make the mounting, coz R&D always make me spent more $$$ :sweat_smile:. Then, @lrdesigns comes with his nice press fit mount that compatible with Marc mounting plates, i don’t have Marc mount and it just not what i’m looking for, the size & etc, but thank you for the shared files, great design, make me cut some times studying the SR trucks :slight_smile::pray:

Now i’m making my own mounting plates with @lrdesigns press fit mount idea with adjustment in some dimensions to fit my plates and pulley setup. image

The mounting plates design idea is slip-on to the press fit mount. image image Machining is on progress at the moment image

More details and progress soon…

35 Likes

Will be watching

3 Likes

great work !

3 Likes

She a woman, brother! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are your going to sell them?

1 Like

I was dreaming while writing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dreaming as feeling in the clouds or dreaming as asleep?

a bit of both ! trying to recover my feet from today’s riding line in the woods.

1 Like

Hahaha i’m getting used to it :yum::ok_hand:

1 Like

Will think about it later, let se how it works 1st…:wink:

Thanks man! :smile::yum:

FRESH! image image

20 Likes

wow…really nice mount

1 Like

Thanks, hope it works well :wink:

1 Like

Some feature of the SR Mounting:

• Slip-On plate for for stylish simplicity look
  • Reversible Mount
  • For motor 63xx
  • CT Distance 73; Adjustable 70-76; Fixed at 73
  • Adjustable angle; Fixed at 15deg
  • Dual Idler

image image image image image

15 Likes

Please tell me you’ll do a small run of these… (And give me lots of warning im broke atm) These are really sexy Surfrodz mounts. Need a set.

7 Likes

Beautiful mounts

2 Likes

beautiful work ! I’ll be in for two complete of these babies to support ya (and also cause they look insanely cool!).

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:, will think about it if theres enough interest :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you, and so with your mount :slight_smile::+1: great design, always. And for the support (in advance :yum:)

5 Likes