Yet another Dual Belt Drive Foosted Board - Vanguard Clone - Flipsky 6354 - VESC 4.2

Yea bro, just ask and they can customise the order :+1:

In Taobao you can message the seller, and itā€™s more flexible too so thereā€™s that :slight_smile:

I just got the enclosures alone, thought of buying the ESC together but worried that it wonā€™t work for the Flipsky motors so I decided to go with vesc instead :wink:

Thanks! I have a unity but was thinking of swapping to the W2 ESC because itā€™s giving me problems.

I love so much that itā€™s called Dr. Dongā€™s grocery store

You mean the unity is giving you issues? Iā€™ve always only heard praises about the unity, whatā€™s wrong with yours?

Hahaha :smiley: :smiley::smiley:

Yea for the correct translation it would be Professor East but you know, Google translate :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I donā€™t know if itā€™s faulty or if my settings are wrong or whatā€™s going on. Itā€™s just not smooth. Itā€™s jerky and threw me off yesterday fully dislocating my arm from my shoulder.

Thatā€™s odd, I am running VESC and the acceleration and deceleration is as smooth as my W1Sā€™s Hobbywing ESC (which was used in the W2 as well) :thinking:

Unity is base on the VESC as well right?

Thatā€™s what I wanted. I had a W1S and sold it to make this DIY board. Itā€™s way too much torque and jerks when itā€™s starting or increasing speed which is dangerous. Like if Iā€™m coasting and want to start going again it almost throws me off my board

What settings are you using on your vesc? I even have the same remote as you.

I still have my W1S and I rode it once in a while, other than the motor sound and the flexy deck, not much of a different there is with my DIY board to be honest :slight_smile:

I am using 28 for motor max/min and 22 for batt max/min, the rest are all default during setup on VESC tool :+1:

Oh yeah I had 60 for my motor min/max so maybe I just need to turn it down

Thatā€™s the default value, so just tone it down to <30 amp and it should be ok :slight_smile:

Yeah my defaults were 60. Iā€™ll try lower once my arm heals

Get well soon buddy :slight_smile: