You should get these parts 😉 Price Drop

Now that you’re here, I’m guessing the title got your attention) I hate making these threads, but I just keep over-buying parts, or new ideas come in and I ditch the old ones, so I have these spare parts I won’t be needing:

• Evolve Front and Back trucks with Riptide 96a cups, an 93a barrels CHF220 now $200

• Evolve AT wheels with 66T pulleys and bearings CHF180 now $175

• 42V 2a charger CHF20

• Chinese dual motor 10s ESC with a V2 remote (not for hub motors) CHF40 now $35

• Used set of Akasha Ahmyo 76mm wheels with Beasto bearings Taken

• Sensor wires x4 (Pitch 1.5mm to 2mm, 25cm length) - free with any purchase

Everything is still available, and you can have it all for just $390

20181104_175952

7 Likes

@pjotr47 - Not sure if you got your trucks but here’s an option if not.

1 Like

He did : ) thanks though.

What kind of currency is this?

1 Like

The Swiss Franc : )

200 euro for 2 evolve trucks :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

^^^ 10char

1 Like

Not a bad price, Evolve asked me 210 for the complete with mounts though.

1 Like

Lollolol i paid so much less lmfao

Would love to as well when Evolve charges more and not everyone is able to buy from evolve.

Looking for some myself.

2 Likes

How’d you like the akasha’s?

Really nice wheels! These are the FR version, with a stone ground finish, so they are very slippery. But I do like them a lot

1 Like

I’ll take the wheels, shipped to france. Mp?

The ESC is not too good things

Hi . The trucks still available?

Sure, I sent you a message.

@Szatyi sent you a message about them too)

Hello, are the akasha still available?

Hello, it’s a small thing but I’m very interested in one of your sensor wire, the one on my motor is too small… And you’re from Switzerland too, it’s perfect, I’m in Lausanne. Would it be possible to take just that ? Thank you :wink:

I seend pm to you

1 Like

I can confirm he’s legit. Great guy to buy from and well packaged items :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes