You should get these parts ๐Ÿ˜‰ Price Drop

Now that youโ€™re here, Iโ€™m guessing the title got your attention) I hate making these threads, but I just keep over-buying parts, or new ideas come in and I ditch the old ones, so I have these spare parts I wonโ€™t be needing:

• Evolve Front and Back trucks with Riptide 96a cups, an 93a barrels CHF220 now $200

• Evolve AT wheels with 66T pulleys and bearings CHF180 now $175

• 42V 2a charger CHF20

• Chinese dual motor 10s ESC with a V2 remote (not for hub motors) CHF40 now $35

• Used set of Akasha Ahmyo 76mm wheels with Beasto bearings Taken

• Sensor wires x4 (Pitch 1.5mm to 2mm, 25cm length) - free with any purchase

Everything is still available, and you can have it all for just $390

20181104_175952

7 Likes

@pjotr47 - Not sure if you got your trucks but hereโ€™s an option if not.

1 Like

He did : ) thanks though.

What kind of currency is this?

1 Like

The Swiss Franc : )

200 euro for 2 evolve trucks :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

^^^ 10char

1 Like

Not a bad price, Evolve asked me 210 for the complete with mounts though.

1 Like

Lollolol i paid so much less lmfao

Would love to as well when Evolve charges more and not everyone is able to buy from evolve.

Looking for some myself.

2 Likes

Howโ€™d you like the akashaโ€™s?

Really nice wheels! These are the FR version, with a stone ground finish, so they are very slippery. But I do like them a lot

1 Like

Iโ€™ll take the wheels, shipped to france. Mp?

The ESC is not too good things

Hi . The trucks still available?

Sure, I sent you a message.

@Szatyi sent you a message about them too)

Hello, are the akasha still available?

Hello, itโ€™s a small thing but Iโ€™m very interested in one of your sensor wire, the one on my motor is too smallโ€ฆ And youโ€™re from Switzerland too, itโ€™s perfect, Iโ€™m in Lausanne. Would it be possible to take just that ? Thank you :wink:

I seend pm to you

1 Like

I can confirm heโ€™s legit. Great guy to buy from and well packaged items :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes