Youngest and Oldest Builders on the Forum

Dang I didn’t realise we had so many <20-year-olds on here! Never would have guessed @GrecoMan was so young either, fooled me. Good job not being being a typical highly-annoying 13-yo :stuck_out_tongue: :thumbsup:

22 myself, working full time in IT as a programmer/website fixer dude. Still living with my parents and siblings so I can afford a few expensive luxuries such as an Audi A3 convertible. Guess I like to brag about that one :stuck_out_tongue: Still never have enough money for esk8 though :grin:

7 Likes

Just turned 16. Damn…I can’t afford any of these parts at all. Why do you think I am over here selling stuff on the forums?

4 Likes

I thought I was one of the youngest, I’m 15

When you say started at 13 do you mean electronics or esk8?

Afraid not. I don’t know anything about binary.

1 Like

31 here. You know whay they say …growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional :sweat_smile::blush:

7 Likes

I’m 12. I win!

4 Likes

19, turning 20 in a couple of days. Nice to see all ages!

4 Likes

Same in december :confused:

1 Like

I’m 31 years old, i started with esk8 a year ago :slight_smile:

I’m 20, built my first board when I was 17.

I’m 23 and built my first board approx 2 years ago.

The body is 23, the mind 15 and the face makes me look like I’m 12 :wink:

6 Likes

I’m 32. It was only last summer that I tried a Boosted Board for the first time, and I was hooked on esk8 since!

I grew a beard because I had a baby face :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I fucking lol’d so hard I got coffee all over me

2 Likes

We get jobs over summer and pool all our Christmas money :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been saying I’m almost 30 for about a year now lol. So now it’s finally happening next week. People always think I’m much younger so I say it a lot. Stop carding me! Lol

4 Likes

21 and started 2 years ago. Still loving it!

Parents and saving. I’ve put a lot of money into my board, and every setback is huge by comparison. $100 for a VESC is no laughing matter when that’s more money than you make in a month

16 btw, started researching about this time last year.