Your one top skate song?

Can ride for miles to this one!!!

All the way to Chick-fil-A!

1 Like

The song or the person posting? I agree to both though so I guess the question is pointless.

1 Like

When i ride a succesfull built

When i fall face first on a ride

Trying hard to pick just one, this has been on my sk8 playlist since 1987 so def. the longest running I still listen too (and has to be that mix)

1 Like

Not sure it’s my top song, but it’s in my playlist and I’m surprised that I don’t see it yet.

4 Likes

Mine is this great song

3 Likes

I loved tony hawk’s pro skater

The game was groundbreaking and the soundtracks are amazing!!! I honestly have 90% of the songs on my playlist

2 Likes

I don’t have a specific favorite song but I do like playing 90’s gangster rap while I ride like 2pac or Snoop dog

2 Likes

@briman05 Damn you man, I didn’t even know that was a thing anymore. I got pwned. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha you never know when the rick roll will come back and it looks like you were not alone so atleast you had company getting rick rolled.

2 Likes

Bluegrass cover of baby blue sedan. Bluegrass is my favorite music and modest mouse is my favorite band:

Unconventional, yes. Awesome, yes.

3 Likes

Wow… I actually secretly love bluegrass but hate most country… how does someone go fast listening to that though?

2 Likes

@Bobby It all depends on the bluegrass you listen to, I like all kinds of bluegrass personally. I’m especially fond of a band that’s a crossover between blugrass and rap, Gangstagrass. It’s on my riding playlist and I dare you to listen to this song and not want to ride.

3 Likes
1 Like

Its interesting… definitely cant say it makes me ride but i do enjoy it (except for the lady singing, she’s off key) You can most definitely ride to bluegrass, i meant more the song @PatRocks posted.

1 Like

It’s sentimental to me for whatever reason. TBH, “Big Country” by Béla Fleck and the Flecktones is probably the one: https://youtu.be/skcHZEgjMo8

1 Like
1 Like

too easy, I have one goto song…

7 Likes

that’s Béla

:hungary::notes::musical_note:

1 Like