Yuneec E-Go Part Lot

(202)320-3299.

I have three lab courses and two non lab courses plus my research/work hours.

Best window for today 10-12, 15-18 I can make more time later if necessary.

Do you by chance still have motor?

I burned out my motor. Looking for the motor or the entire rear truck.

I’m headed to DC on March 3rd to give a lecture. I can see how many good motors I have. I SHOULD have one motor/rear truck that works. I admit I haven’t tested it since I repaired it. But it should be fine? I have one good one that tests OK, but I would like to get rid of that whole board (the battery cells needs to be boosted up at least 1V total to get into the BMS charging range.

Still a ECU aviable?

Yes. I’d prefer to send the board (minus battery) or with battery with the understanding that the battery needs work.

Where are u from And could you do me a very big favior? :slight_smile:

do you still have the remotes for sale.

Is the power cord still aviable?

Do you happen to have a battery cover ??

Hi Yall, I’m still in Boston till July. When I get back to DC, I can ship the parts places. I’ll take reservations though.

1x Deck (OK) 2x ESC (Working, 1x Crapped Out) 2x Battery (1x Enclosure, 1x Battery and Enclosure [needs a bit of charging to get out of the red zone]) Motor Trucks, Charger, and Remotes.

I’ll add pics but that’s what I’ve got if my memory serves me right.

Did you let it discharge below 3V per cell?

Last I checked ( a few months ago) they were all above 3.0 but too low for the BMS to begin charging them. The TI BMS doesn’t charge batteries that are too low and I didn’t have a charger I could rig to charge them.

I want to buy one of your ego remote’s.

I’m going to make an eBay listing with all the parts next week or this week. I’ll post a link here when it’s ready.

I’m interested in the bad ecu and battery

I have a working ego remote, would you like to buy it. I’m selling my parts btw I have a brand new ecu I’ll sell for 90 dollars if you are interested And a in perfect condition board charger

I have a brand new out of the box ecu I’ll sell you for 90$ if you are interested And a slightly used battery for sale And a in perfect condition board charger

yes, how much for the ego remote?

35$ and I would split the shipping with you.

are you in the U.S. and is the remote brand new?