ZBoard 2 Pearl for sale

y’all need to stop lowballing him…

he already took off $600 for riding 10km…

1 Like

Possibly interested for if it’s still available. Where in Canada are you situated? Since I also live in Canada (BC), I’d be very interested if it’s not far. Thanks!

I’m in AB. About 45 minutes from the BC border via the #1.

I roll through BC pretty often. I could deliver depending where you are.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hey, did you manage to swap the board for some cash? If not, I would be keen to buy it — as long as you’re still willing to ship it, cause I live on different continent :slight_smile:

I still have it. It just sits in my living room untouched. Still only about 10km on it.

Where are you located? I could look into shipping to another continent but I’d be concerned about the batteries getting flagged.

That might be problem. Here is some info, don’t know if it’s relevant: https://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/tdg/lithium-batteries-are-dangerous-goods-1162.html .

I live in Finland and reveiving the battery shouldn’t be an issue here. Maybe we could continue via private message so I can pass You my poatal code for a shipping quote?

Hi! Is this board still for sale, how much do you want for it, and would you ship to NYC (I’d pay for shipping)?

PM’d you. :metal:

Hi I’m interested in buying, is it still available? I’m unable to find the pm button on this website, my facebook is Din Moriel, contact me please, thank you

PM’d you. :metal:

Hi man, I’m trying really hard to reach you, I’m down to buy, but contact me please, my facebook is Din Moriel my skype is Din.moriel my email is [email protected]

get to me somehow, cause I can’t figure out how to reach you, just signed up to this website and it’s a bit difficult to use,

Hi is this board still available? If so PM me on Facebook, Nick Stone. Thanks!

PM’d… I don’t Facebook.

Hey man, feel like selling it to a fellow Canuck? Been saving for this model for a while now, but both the Blue and Pearl have been sold out for a while (maybe ZBoard is going under?). If it’s still available let me know!

Yep.

PM’d you.

Just in case the buyer above never confirmed. I am seriously interested in this. Not sure how to send a PM but please let me know if the board is still available.

Are you still interested in the Zboard 2 pearl? I have one that I bought to commute to work with, and by the time they got it to me I had changed jobs and had to drive. The thing maybe has like 30 minutes that I put on it in a parking lot.

hey man i have a zboard 2 that will sell you for $500

i have an OG zboard that will sell you for $250 man, lemme know

is this still available? I’m in boulder, co.