100mm Enertion Wheels and Loaded Tesseract (Will it work)

Hey everyone, I am doing some research on my first build and I was wondering whether the Enertion 100 mm R-Spec wheels would be compatible with the Tesseract (Full version)? Just wanted to make sure there wouldn’t be too much rub or contact or whether they will even work.

Also, I still have time to cancel my order due to the ridiculous wait time on my order ( i have been waiting since November). I ordered 2 pairs of the wheels to use on my build but if anyone has any suggestions on wheels to use instead just let me know.

Thanks!

That’s impossible to answer without knowing the trucks, risers, etc. that you are using.

1 Like

I run 100s on mine. I also have a R2. :wink:

3 Likes

What trucks and risers are you using? Are you able to do hard carves or tight turns without wheel bite ?

You could go for Ollin’s 90mm Popoca instead.

1 Like

I had popocas on a truncated tesseract (seems to be moulded to the same shape) and 12mm risers with the caliber trucks. There was no wheelbite. Another 5 mm may have caused problems. 13

3 Likes

Just using caliber 2’s and quarter inch risers. I ride them a little loose and can carve just fine. I can put my R-Spec Hubs and trucks to see how they work too.

3 Likes

I’m running 90’s on a Cantellated Tesseract, 1/8" risers (6mm), no bite.

So 100’s should be fine with 1/4"+ risers.

1 Like