10s Charger >4A EU sources?

Yes but I’m pretty sure it does not make any coffee or something else…no good :smile: haha

1 Like

Haha, well i haven.t tried yet. I mean if i try to charge from 30V to full the charger is getting pretty hot so i might be able to warm some hot chocolate

1 Like

and bacon too :smiley:

man, I have ordered some 42v too, now there is a 42v or 50v selection in that product page <3

1 Like

After downloading app and registration I got 10% off coupon - score ! :muscle:t2:

1 Like

@MontPierre I must say, that this is one nice built PSU in alu chassis :slight_smile: It has a fan though, but it dosn´t run when powering up the psu, so maybe it is temp. controlled ? Even the instructions is well made, and not the typical “chinglish” language. Comes with two extra fuses as well.

It has two LED`s. One for power, and one for chraging status. Nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks man! Mine got shipped this morning. So cutoff voltage is 42V? My bms has same cut off so that’s fine :wink:

Just FYI, there are bunch of chargers exactly like that one from Banggood @Silverline mentioned.

And not only for 10S. Just search AliExpress, for example “cutoff_voltage charger”. I was looking for 8S therefore “33.6V charger”. You can get different charging current variants as well… 3A, 4A, 5A, 7A.

This seller has a bunch, browse through his store…

1 Like

Yes, if you look at the instruction picture i have posted, you can se all the different models :slight_smile:

Do you know how the fan is working BTW: ?

Yes, the fan is temperature controlled. It turns on and off multiple times during charging. Doesn’t yours? If not, think about contacting the seller about this.

I have not tried the Charger yet. Need to build my board first :smiley:

Hey, has anyone tried this charger? For the price, seems too good to be true.

I’m using a 10S 4A charger from alliexpress and it works great. Charges my 10S 5,2Ah pack in 1,5h.

Will u put link to charger up

1 Like

IWell Its only 3A. Not sure how much your batteries can take but I have this one

36V 37V 42V 45V 5A Battery Charger For 10s 10x 3.6V/3.7V Lithium Li-ion Battery

Works very well and charges quickly. Had to charge plug to match my socket on the board - 2 minutes soldering job :wink:

Charges my lipos 10s 8000mah in an hour from approx 35-36 V

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32760909127.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.604ef82dLOdrKQ

A quick search turned this up. No idea if it is any good.

I thought 3A might be good since it’s more then 2A so charges quicker but less then 4A so longer life.

Yeah, it depends on how many C you can charge your batteries with. Mine don’t get warm at all during charge so I know I’m fine, I’m not abusing mine :wink:

i got my 4a laptop brick style 170w charger from germany heres a link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Modiary-Li-Ion-Charger-42V-36V-Batteries-eBike-DC-Round-Plug-4A-170-Watt/263264057628?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

Will I be abusing my 10s4p 30q battery when I charge it with 5a?! I thought the recommended charging current was 1.5A per battery times 4p so 6a?

1 Like