10s dewalt battery setup

I’m failrly certain you can’t get enough amperage out of these

I think largest capacity in that form is 12v 3ah in the “M12 3.0”.

All in all no matter what’s used I think main issue would be connections & vibrations associated with skateboards. Unless pull it apart, but than drill won’t work🤬

1 Like

Im thinking i can run x2 9ah batts for a 10s3p setup or x4 6ah for a 10s6p setup…

if each battery is 5s2p 9ah ans say you have 2 of them you can do two things run parralel and have a 5s4p 18ah battery or run series and have 10s2p 9ah battery. so do you want higher ah/parralel or higher voltage/series

1 Like

@ stormboard1. Each batt is 5s3p. I want to run 10s3p but will that be enough or would i better of with a 10s6p?

It really depends on what cells are in the battery and what amount of current the bms can output. I would say the 10s6p would be best just because it will put less stress on the cells and bms and give more range

There samsung 25r cells… dnt need to worry about bms at this stage… but i want to run dual 6734 motors… what range can you expect frm a 10s3p setup?

You would be looking at somewhere around 30km. You probably should worry about the bms as that would currently be the limiting factor

your gunna need open one without breaking it (probably hard as they wont want this done) or more likely someone has opened these already …check endless sphere forum. your going to need a 10s bms if you wire them in series… @MysticalDork arent you thinking of using these in your ebike?

1 Like

Ol mate butchers one open in this vid… :+1:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: briliant video

A good read…

Pretty strung between using my dewalt batts or investing in a 10s4p/inclosure setup… check the above link… pretty empressive build…

A good read… and even more exciting is the fact dewalt are planning to realse there 12ah batts and x4 sequential rapid charger… i think it might be a bit excessive for a standard street board but if you 3d printed a base to hold x4 of the dewalt flevvolt batts for say like a mountain board to sit on the top it would be the perfect setup…

1 Like

Would something as easy as this work?

Or could someone 3d print something like this?

1 Like

Picture for size comparison… i could fit the 5ah underneath the deck but there only 5s2p… or i could fit x2 9ah batts on top by my tail of deck to give me 10s3p setup… or possivly run risers and run x4 6ah batts underneath for a 10s6p 12ah setup…

While im taking photos this is my dewalt bluetooth cordless amp… would be pretty easy to install onto a deck/enclosure… forgot the watts but she pumps… had it hooked up to x2 studio speakers with built in passive radiator drivers on the side… 12ah last for like a week…

1 Like

Hi so if you double the ah and amp would it give you more range ? More than double ?