12s4p Lipo Setup 12000mah please help!

Greetings!, I’m totally new in ESK8 DIY, Please help me, how to set up 12S4P 12000mah Lipo on a FESC 6.6 flipsky is it safe…don’t know much in electronics and don’t wanna fry my esc in the process, Your opinion is greatly appreciated!.

Regards here in Dubai! Greg

2 Likes

Do you have an antispark or at least an xt90s in place?

Thanks for the reply Bro…Yes I have, in fact all my xt90s are anti spark and fuse from trampa. I’m very hesitant on experimenting, don’t wanna fry my ESC. basically i have 4 12000mah lipo and i wanna set it up for 12s4p, I’m using Flipsky FESC 6.6

1 Like

Well just making sure you at least have the basics before someone says hook it up like this or that and all breaks loose in Dubai. What are you doing for an enclosure? Charger? Sorry this doesn’t seem relevant, but it is. :rofl:

I’m happy you ask, well I’m using just a bike bag with a plastic bin that fits 4 lipos inside strap to my deck and for the charger I got those standard chargers from trampa and RCSKY t200 balance charger. Thanks Bro

1 Like

Brought my super paint skills. I didn’t see no mention of BMS, so I figured you would balance charge.

1 Like

This guy… Ruining the fire potential

1 Like

Honestly, when in Dubai, I wouldn’t let this deck 1 hour in the sun unmanaged. So party might still be on

1 Like

wow! thank man was thinking installing parallel connectors 2nos 12S2P, i already got the trampa cable connectors i was worried about FESC 6.6 can it atke all that amps?, btw this is my board

1 Like

Been using my board since last year January, running at 12s2p 1200mah, I can get about 35-40 kilometers on a good day, Dubai is a cluster of cities I’m planning to double my range.

1 Like

Nice build buddy

12s4p be fine.