1st Board | Peg Board | caliber clone trucks | single SK3-6374 168kv | mount | 10S | and a lunch box

Absolutely loved finally getting a ride. It’s defo a noob board by some of your standards :slight_smile: I’ve clearly saved money in areas. Ordered 2x 5000mah batteries instead of 2x 8000mah by mistake. Note my wood screws into the wheel :slight_smile: not permenant I promise, need wheels. And I did steal one of my daughters lunch boxes.

5 Likes

Good build mate, I for one approve of your board. Bigger batteries only equal more happiness :grin:

1 Like

I believe you have your motor-mount the wrong way round. The motor is supposed to sit in the recess in the aluminium.

2 Likes

@Hardwiring thank you for your help :slight_smile: and yeah I do need more happiness :wink:

And yeah I know, got the motor mount for the wrong side :frowning: I should change the name to my 1st (make it work) board :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe btw that woodscrews are the oldest method of drive mounting that we have so far found, mentioned in the old testament and everything. So considered ‘retro’

3 Likes

Nice build! Love the clean look of the trucks with motor mount on it! Where did you get the trucks, motormount an pulleys or was it a kind of kit with everything included?

Er . . . Yeah retro . . . That’s what I was going for :wink:

@bartroosen12

Hi, yeah I got the trucks, mount and wheel/motor pulley from @ajaynagra

They were the parts I was struggling to get hold of. So yeah this site hooked me up :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Coming on brother… when I return from Glastonbury we need to organise another build day… ta for the 90’s btw www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/uk-eu-90mm-83mm-wheels-for-sale-reduced/22957