$2,800 shipped! Ultimate electric mountainboard--- 4x direct drive entertaining resonable offers

Thanks again for the kind words Nate I really don’t want to sell this and it would be more like 6 months of cup noodles for me I have two or three other parties offering me around my asking point right now and two of them sound relatively interested so I feel relatively confident this will sell if I don’t get around my asking price after fees and what not I will just keep the board and cup noodles for a while.

It really does suck selling something like this you couldn’t count how many hours is spent trying to heat up stupid heavy gauge wire to get it to solder and what not not to mention the design and money thanks again

1 Like

2950 Shipped!!! Bottom dollar. All three sales have fallen through please contact me if you are interested

Had some more offwrs still up for sale. Pm me!!!

To the top

Upupupupup to the top

Hi ieatflys, you might find that you get more quality inquiries if you do not come across as being so desperate. I’m not so sure spam posting your topic to keep it at the top of the thread list will really help. Try periodically adding posts that add pictures or video content to engage people… & show them how cool or fun your board is…

3 Likes

This page is a pain to upload anything from my phone i post plenty in 2 other forums and 3 facebook pages with all of that thenks for the pointers and the bump 3k shipped pm me any questions or comments everyone…

Thank you

If this is not sold in the ear future the price will be bumpex up ro 3300 plus shipping.

4 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Wanting this sold soon… 2.8k you pay shipping of your choice… pm me and ill give you my number or any details youd like.

Up up up to the top

Those pics do look fuckin badass! Nice work with the green LED lighting etc. Free bump for ya.

Thanks man. To the top

2800 to the top

Up lots of interest no sale make offers

Up to the top

Up to the top send me your offers