2× Complete Trampa electric Mountain-Boards for sale

Hello i have 2 complete Trampa electric Mountain-Boards for sale. They have been used but are in incredible condition both working perfectly . Contact me for further details, i am willing to negotiate with serious buyers. You can email me at [email protected] Or call or message me on +34 671 785 958.

2 Likes

You still have them? Whats your asking price? Whats your location?

1 Like

Hi man yes i still have them, my location is Spain.

I would take €1500 for the red board without battery and i would take €2000 for the board with 9inch wheels and custom battery.

Buyer payes for shipping.

Call me or message me on the App called Signal my Mobile number is: +34 671 785 958.

1500€ for red board ready to go but with no battery, €2000 for black board ready to go with 12s7p battey . Located in spain now but i will be taking to london u.k on 9th October.

If amyone interested let me know.

Am interested can you drop an email

Hi man what is your email address ? I still have 2 boards for sale, let me know which one or if both you are interested in and we can arrange something.

The 2 boards are now in the U.K im selling them from there so i dont know where you are located but thats where i have them for collection or shipping.

If you are serious get in comms with me asap and i can make you a good deal.

You can also Contact me on WhatsApp my mobile number is +263 783 500 603

[email protected] Am interested

Can I have your Facebook

Ok i will send you and email now so we can chat on there if you like. As i said we can also talk on whatsapp +263 783 500 603.