35€/40$ CNC Motor Mount *SOLD*

Damb it i just bought 2 torque bard mounts i would of much rather had 2 of these!!!

2 Likes

Any update on this @laikiux?

1 Like

The mounts will be machined next week. Then I will publish a google form. :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely interested in one mount shipped to Canada. Thanks

1 Like

any updates?

1 Like

Yup, I have just received screws, washers and packing stuff from local suppliers. The main parts will be machined till thursday. So maybe on Saturday you will be able to order motor mount. Be patient :wink:

2 Likes

What will be the exact price including shipping to Canada (R3T 4K2)? This way I can pay you quickly. Thanks,

1 Like

I am interested if you can send 2 mounts to Israel.

1 Like

Shipping cost will be around 6€ or 7$ if the package weight doesn’t exceed 500g. One set weighs ~220g. So you will be able to oder 2 sets with the same shipping price.

If this motor mount fits to 5065 motors, I think I will get 2 sets.

1 Like

Unfortunately, but no. It is only compatible with 63xx motors

Hi plz keep me updated on when we are able to order and able to ship thanks

2 Likes

Changed my mind, I am going to use x2 6355 motors. Please let me know if there’s a chance to get 2 mounts.

Thanks.

Sure. I am still waiting for some parts. Once I receive them, I will publish an order form.

2 Likes

Just checking in! How goes it? :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry for delay… I have recently received a message from manufactuer saying that all 30 sets are milled, but parts are still missing threads. So on Monday everything will be finished and I am sure I will receive mounts in the middle of the week.

1 Like

Good, asap thanks

1 Like

Cool! No rush here man. Thanks again!

1 Like

still selling? im interested for 1 or 2, how much shipping to israel would cost ?

1 Like

Haven’t started yet. Shipping price is mentioned above (around 6€)

1 Like