I had problems with money lastly so I decided to use my 3d printer to make new motor mounts for my EMTB.
I know, I know, 3d printed elements are “useless, weak, will not last long, don’t even think about it”
BUT. I did a project:
it is not “beautiful”, but it works super-fine so far, I did over 200 kilometers on that setup. they fit tight on truck and are secured with 2xM6 bolt with nut for each mount to squeze it on truck nothing is loose, nothing is bending (I made holes for bolts on motor end to install bar to keep mounts in constant distance during riding)
Infill is of course 100% percent, material is: PLA
Feel free to ask about anything you want