3D printer skateboard truck

I have made a pair of skateboard trucks out of ABS, they are two parts hanger and baseplate.

I am thinking of open sourcing them, but I want master senpai Trampa to teach me the ways of making nice margins, and smoking cigars while some dark men and women work on making fiberglass moutainboards.

3 Likes

pics or it didn’t happen

4 Likes

Tell me more about these dark men and woman weaving fibers in Nottingham! I would also love to know how to make better margins btw. Maybe we should start decreasing our quality and compensate that through a media campaign showing happy men and woman.

(-; keep smiling

Frank

3 Likes

Have you tried them? If they’re normal sized trucks I’d be willing to bet they’d snap the moment you step on your board. EDIT: I might be wrong though. I’ve just seen people break their aluminum trucks so plastic sounds scary to me.

What even is this?

Trampa makes really nice products

ok I need to stop lying, I haven’t made the hangers yet out of ABS, I made them out of milled delrin. (the baseplate is ABS)

they are structurally stronger than anything else.

0 speed wobble, 0 as in the quality of trampas products.

I need a bigger bed for the nylon hanger, when it will happen it will be fucking sick for everybody, I think what I am working on is great for longboarders because theres infinite adjustments possible.

Keep in touch, while I make hangers