4wd evo build 12s6p

I thought I had it set that way, but for some reason the it always says it’s balancing the cells.

1 Like

Would love more comments about coordinating all the vescs. Having four masters, or wiring all the CANs together don’t look like good choices, and having multiple receivers seems like just adding more that can go wrong. What do you think?

Well damn it looks like I’m gonna have to change it to a different bms. I can’t get this one to stop balancing.

God so sick about this car(19 wrx). Has less than 3000miles on in and it’s been sitting for months only start for the battery. Just drove it 30 miles. The clutch appears to be going out. Bad oil burning type smell and then it stalled out. Was right around the corner so I took it home.

Been driving stick for 15 years. Never stalled, scratched a gear or had any problems. I’m seriously the guy who always thinks about avoiding riding the clutch.The clutch warranty is 36k or three years but they add in only for wear and tear. When I called they said they rarely claim clutch under warranty since “I likely didn’t know how to drive a stick”.

Completely shocked, like Im so careful driving stick and always getting compliments