50% off batteries - Black Friday Sale

Anyone end up getting these 50% off batteries?

1 Like

Lol I hope not

2 Likes

It was there all along in post 7. Hes paying off his parole officer.

8 Likes

You’re mean :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@Sebike Honesty is not meanness lol

Do not buy from the User named Money AKA Chris Flynn AKA Owner of Norilights

I live in San Diego and attended UCSD …purchased a board from him locally. He has ZERO idea what he was doing and delivered to me a have unfinished broken product. I had to throw away most of the parts during the rebuild due to his inability to match parts for proper fitting. He welded/glued the motor pulleys to the motor shafts, stripped the setting screws of the pulleys, ruined the esc’s with a horrendous soldering job. It was the only time I have ever been burned on a purchase on craigslist. The dude is a fraud. Nothing about his product looked professional, not even the wiring or layout of the internals.

He bought the CHEAPEST parts you can find top build me a $1400 skateboard. Do not expect him to produce a quality finished product. If I had the time I would have taken him to small claims court. Avoid at all cost.

6 Likes

I have a gut feeling

Hahahahahaha

Purchase Order.

Brandon, you’re a real piece of work.

You still got those gold motors?

5 Likes

Oh yeah!

I need a set of the gold motors as well Money Bags.

4 Likes

You’re the piece of work, Money.

If anyone needs details concerning his POS work pm me. I’ll tell you all the details you need including the original craigslist Ad. Dude is a complete fraud. He used the cheapest parts, then dumped the remaining stock on craigslist seeing most of his motors failed after little use.

2 Likes

Hi Chris.

Remember me? I remember you.

2 Likes

Looks like i might even have the original txts too, so again if anyone is interested pm me. This trash doesnt deserve to do business on this or any forum.

You burn one customer Money, be ready for the consequences. I told you if I ever see your work craigslist or otherwise I would be there ready to put out the word how you robbed me.

You should have delivered a finished product.

2 Likes

Really? He’s the piece of work? Don’t act like he’s the first to call you out on some bull shit. Surprised you have the balls to login here even.

3 Likes

Hi Money, I am interested. How do I pay for these batteries?

Do I need to wait until Black Friday, or can I send you money for four of them today?

1 Like

And he is back! How’s selling the esk8 business going for you

1 Like

haha, I can vouch for this. @ChrisW I hope you are joking.
I checked out his “shop” a few months back, it was an absolute disaster. I’m pretty sure they’re “repurposed” Lime scooter batteries too, lol… you’re better off stealing them yourself

1 Like