72 hour Limited Group Discount - Reflective 97 mm Glow wheels

By this you mean that these are not clones? You have clones with both thinner and thicker cores.

If wanting to buy wheels and add in bearings it won’t let you use the GLOW55 discount code because the bearings already have a discount applied to them.
But it also wont let you remove the bearing discount to use the GLOW55 code since it gives a better price.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve disabled the automated discount preventing you to order. Please try again now. // Daniel

1 Like

We mean that the wheel pulley you chose for our wheels should be the same as the evolve or abec original cores. If you use a wheel pulley made for clone wheels with thicker core, that won’t fit.

Cheers!

Super fast shipping from Denmark!

Just got home to find my wheels here and they look awesome.

No flash 20190128_185238

And with flash 20190128_185250

9 Likes

From Sweden :sweden:

2 Likes

Sorry the package said Denmark that’s weird.

Ah, our forwarder HQ is located in Denmark… Maybe thats why, but it’s awesome that a package from Stockholm to NYC only takes 12 hours :slight_smile: And where U are 20 hours :smiley:

1 Like

Shoot, I completely dismissed these wheels due to them not having a kegel core, but just realized today that it wouldn’t matter since I’m making a new build anyway. If anyone in the EU wants to sell theirs for less than they currently go for, please message me :smiley:

1 Like

How in the hell did I miss this :fearful:

I would’ve totally jumped on this. Lemme know if guys happen to extend the sale. Otherwise I’ll just sit here being upset with my blind eyes, haha…

1 Like

We are thinking to begin selling pulleys to fit anyone’s board. But that will take some time…

Shot looks like I missed the deadline. :frowning: