83MM Hub Motor Launch SALE! Free shipping

I believe it’s all depending on the formula of the urethane. I’ve just ordered higher quality urethane SHRAB slightly more expensive formula than Orang Atang and Abec formula is SHRAA. SHRAB is more for slide, SHRAA is more for downhill.

Kevin lebeda is actually a chemist and designed custom urethan but there are a 1000 types of urethan. I just want some thing better then helloskate and koston.

That would be great especially if they were 90mm, orangatang orange color and ship from the US

nice render!.. what program was that rendered in?

I don’t think they will do exactly the same color being as orangatang is s big client!

I really like their orange I always get compliments when riding my non electric board that has in heats. How about neon green

Would love to but every color has an MOQ of 1000pcs that huge outlays I would love to settle on one color! But sadly this mould isn’t going to happen unless I get some orders at this new still amazing price so share the work and every one will benefit!

Limited offer!

Free shipping for the next 10 customers Just enter the coupon code: shipping

When did ya get Solidworks?

I don’t! I borrowed a laptop from uni

If they paid for the premium version, try out the electromag/motor simulation. I haven’t got anything I can compare to test accuracy, but it’s probably pretty good.

Sadly they don’t have it.

I have a basic understanding of how to use it - I’ll compare real to simulated and get back to you.

How is the production going? I had sent an email but not heard back, interested to hear if colours of the wheels had to be specified for the first batch? I’m not bothered on colour only interested to hear how things are going and if there is an updated delivery date?

Surprised there’s still no new activity on this thread, especially with the flash sale!

The threads die slowly, ppl stop getting notifications.

Posted a new sales thread

If you pour caffeine on the servers will the thread wake up? I hopped on the Jacob motor bandwagon, someone else join me! You can be part of something new, a pioneer in today’s fast paced world. We’re all so keen to keep our satilite motors but if we didn’t move on from logs in the Egyptian Era where would we be now? And at $299? You’d be crazy not to grasp that opportunity! So do it, do it for the wright brothers, do it for whoever invented the train, do it for yourself. I’m not sure if this is what you meant about mentioning the 5 day Sale @jacobbloy