8S BMS BesTech - UK / EU - let me know if you want one

I am ordering an 8S BMS from BesTech and as the min order is 2 units I am looking for some who want to take the other unit.

Details: Battery Management System (Battery BMS/PCM) for 8 Cells in series 29.6V Li-ion/Li-Polymer Battery Packs Part number: HCX-D223V1 http://bestechpower.com/296v8spcmbmspcbforli-ionli-polymerbatterypack/PCM-D223V1.html

Options:

Overcharge Protection Over charge detection voltage: 4.2V Over charge release voltage: 4.15V

Over Discharge Protection Over discharge detection voltage 3.0V Over discharge release voltage: 2.8V

Over Current Protection Over current detection voltage: 0.1V

Please let me know if any of the optional values look to be incorrect or you have a suggestion for better values

I’d be interested in potentially having the spare second BMS if you still have it available?

I’ve decided to go for a 12 BMS, I have 2 coming, currently the other one is spoken for but I can drop you a message if that one becomes available if you like?

Ok not to worry, unfortunately I’ve already got an 8s setup so will need the 8s BMS so no worries. Thanks anyway!

I will have one 8S Li-Ion BesTech BMS available soon, different model but you’re welcome to take a look.

Thanks for letting me know but unfortunately I’m running lipo at the moment and not intending to switch to li ion just yet. Thanks anyway