90mm Labeda Wheel Group Buy $40/set

I lack kegal 15mm pullies still, if i can source those Ill get a set to try

aight. should I take you off the spreadsheet until you’re dead set? Or keep you on it?

If you guys pick one belt width and one tooth count I can get the pulleys made. (32, 36, 40, 44t) in 9, 12, and 15mm

Honestly 36 sounds like a pretty versatile pullley. That should be good enough for 25-27ish when coupled with a 15T pulley

I’d probably take a set of wheels if I can get a 12mm 36 teeth pulley for it. And if that can be expedited to :canada:

Should I put you down in the spreadsheet?

Yeah, at this price, it’s an interesting deal :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

You have pulleys I want to try but I need the pulley to have hollowed out inside for the mount clamp (just 1/2"). Can you design one with hollow core pulleys?

ill take 3 sets.

Do we have color options?

Only Black for this run. Well technically I can run other colors, but everyone else would have to be okay with it.

I vote for white

1 Like

Just made a poll

First post

I vote for anything other than black as Enertion and Ollin both offer black…

2 Likes

A set is counted as 2 wheels or 4 ? And to confirm, this fits a Boosted v2 ?

Comes in a full set of 4 wheels. Yep fits a boosted board with the stock pulleys. However you’ll need to remove or grind the motor guard.

Not gonna lie. I’m really on the edge of saying fuck ya’ll and doing wheels with Pantone 298C 'thane and an Orangatang Orange core. Something like this but with a kegel core:

That or maybe a color scheme simmilar to the Volante Seretas

Now’s a good time for anyone with photoshop skills

6 Likes

Put me down for a set please

Yeah I got chew already