A new battery for Raptor 2, EU?

Hello,

In short, i'm sure my Raptor 2 battery is dead.

I ran it too low in very cold weather, but it also have 2.500 km under the hood. Now it only charges to up 90% and the board turns off below 20% And the range is less than 20 km. “F in chat” :woozy_face:

I wan’t to ride the Raptor 2 again next summer so i’m looking for a new battery solution.

The easy solution, would be to find the original R2 spare battery for sale in EU? Possible?

If not, what do i need? What battery and what BMS would fit the enclosure? Is there a battery that uses the same balance cable, so it would be compatible with default BMS?

:]

1 Like

Pm me buddy, I do R2-r2.1 Refurbishments.

In simple though:

Its hard to kill r2 battteries - whats the Number on the battery - why do you think it’s dead?

No need to buy a new pack at 400-500 eurprice, easier to make or fix the issue.

BMS - depending on which you have a relaible BMS is better however Enertion had 2 good versions of a BMS (only the 006 was destoned to fail) and the oldest BMS had a poor design on the Antispark 1.7 otherwise the bms was solid.

As for the balence in most cases it just requuires flipping the pins or making a simple adaptor

2 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions.

I ran it down to 0% in very cold weather and it had the issues after that. But it also have 2.500 km under the hood.

Now it only charges to up 90% and the board turns off below 20% And the range is less than 15-20 km

Is that dead or fixable? Board is 2.0 from July 2018

Is the number you ask for on here?

I’m also in a similar situation, but I’m starting from scratch. I’m looking for a new or used Raptor 2 battery and all original Raptor 2 parts, except for ESC/Unity and motors. I recently purchased a Raptor deck from someone on Facebook and would like to put this bad boy back together as close to original as possible.

I’m in the US btw.

1 Like

Sounds like a bad P group, Esk1 can def sort you out not going too deep. But then again, it sounds like heavy abuse and an age of 2.5 years, might be a good idea to go new pack.

1 Like