Adding heatsink to enclosure?

Just cease with the censorship, dude. In the real world people say what they want and for the most part nobody cares. Also dont try to control other people. Let them like and dislike whoever they want for whatever reason. Its just talk and it doesnt matter. I’m sure they have their reasons.

1 Like

Oh dear, someone used words you dont like. You better go full crybully and try to get them fired and doxxed and beaten up. But you’re not a fascist, lolololol.

Dont ever visit an actual free speech website that respects the US 1st Amendment. Your head might explode.

1 Like

I would be against the guy if he was an irl racist to be fair. But online, what’s gonna happen?

Oh no… he got me… I’m black! Noooo!

1 Like

A tiny hadful of crybullies will try to control what everyone else says and thinks.

1 Like

Which is retarded in a nutshell. I’m just here to help out.

1 Like

ohh noooo! telling people not to be racist shitheads is censorship!

Online*. I’m not against it if it’s with real racist ones.

1 Like

This is some insane next level of delusion. There’s nothing to be done here. adios crackheads

Speaking about delusions… you can’t be talking.

1 Like

You can tell people anything you want. And free speech is a necessary component of our existence.

I dont care if some people are racist. I see it all the time. Miserable SOBs love hating on white people while in reality its their own poor life decisions making them miserable. And for some reason that particular brand of racism is allowed. But point out crime statistics on the internet and suddenly a person is “racist?” Nope. Thats called race realism. Learn the difference.

Keep up this brainless politics and I’ll just add you to my ignore list. This is an ESK8 forum. Quit crying about hurty words and deal with it.

1 Like

I have never seen this executed while I was in the other forum. Ain’t no way its gonna happen now. We can dream though.

1 Like

The only thing that internet censorship accomplishes is an entitled batch of spoiled children. Then they get out into the real world and find themselves emotionally incapable of dealing with everyday interactions that sometimes get ugly.

You probably know this already but there are a whole lot of twits and face crooks that are in for a rude awakening. Censorship is toxic. Always was.

1 Like

Preaching it to the choir. It sucks when reality hits.

1 Like

Agreed, alumiunium is necessary for good box cooling. Look at the local metal laser companies in your area, see the ones that do big industrial designs, you will find that they have lots of throw-away material in the bins outside the warehouse, aluminium tubes and plates, 3mm/5mm… Rivets are pretty good for fixing metal to metal, bolts too, main thing is to use good water sealant. If you want to glue a heatsink, it should be on aluminium not steel, use arctic silver type adhesive, it’s the best quality, you can also buy real cheap thermal adhesive from ali-express, but it’s only as well bonded as regular silicone. Arctic silver adhesive bonds very well.

1 Like