Hi all -
Totally new to esk8 building. I was ready to pull the trigger on a boosted or an evolve but I couldn’t find anything that fit my needs 100%. That’s when I found this forum and got a bit hooked.
This will be used daily for commuting (to/from train station) and weekend fun. I’m about 190 lbs and have some hills around (San Diego, CA area).
Here’s what I’m thinking so far:
- Red Ember Caldera deck (on the list to have mine built, hopefully in December).
- 10s5p battery (will order from psychotiller)
- 2 x focbox VESCs (on order).
- 2 x Maytech 6355 170kV motors (have on hand)
- 6" six-shooter wheels (60t with 16t drive gear, 12mm belt) (will order from psychotiller)
- Lorimer burst enclosure (will order from psychotiller)
- SurfRodz TKP Trucks with THICK custom Quick66 mounts - 70mm axles (or should I use 80mm?) (will order from psychotiller)
- GT2B remote in a sparkle enclosure.
Would appreciate any/all feedback on this. Cost is less of an issue than doing it right the first time. I’m not a speed demon but would rather over-design than be underpowered.
Thanks all, -craigger.