Ae board a new way to travel

Do they happen to have a model with a handle bar as well? And I want 4x bicycle wheels on it. Let me know. #AElextech

Dirtsurfer_Madness_1

9 Likes

Amazing, can you make a build guide?

2 Likes

I just quit building boards.

22 Likes

this might be off topic but dose anyone know were i could get a good 12s4p battery either made by one of you or ordered offline

1 Like

You can’t mate, theres a fella running around showing off his 4wd carvon who reckons you’re getting it if it goes wrong.

3 Likes

You were still trying to put 4 longboard wheels on them, huh?

China knows longboards should only have 2 longboard wheels and 1 longboard truck. It’s the way of the future. Cost above everything else. Doesn’t matter if it only lasts 14 seconds. It was fucking cheaper!!!

1 Like

You could have asked @longhairedboy but he just quit.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy will you make me a 30q 12s4p battery

https://longhairedboy.com/collections/all/products/high-powered-electric-skateboard-battery-pack-43v-12s5p-samsung-inr18650-30q

thank you but i only have 1000 for th whole build

Try sending a PM to @hyperIon1 once you know what all you want in a battery (size, shape, bms charge only or discharge too, charger desired, etc)

12s4p pack should be right in the $400 ballpark minus charger

2 Likes

How much money did these guys pay you to advertise their board?

2 Likes

A free review board

8 Likes

I asked them if I could have one too if I did a demo video hehe. I can’t wait

3 Likes

On the positive side, this board’s enclosure seems like it might fit under a trampa image I’m not pointing any fingers but the enclosure looks ridiculously close to a Kaly or an Eboosted enclosure

2 Likes

yup they did that purpousley

I noticed that. Thats what you buy the complete for. The enclosure.

3 Likes

I thought the enclosure would be a good steal but umm

Vs I think which one I’m going to go for

3 Likes

The fuck??? 102 bucks??? Yeah na.

1 Like

The whole business model of cheapo china hub motor boards probably revolves around making money on repairs.

1 Like