Ae board a new way to travel

I expect that would depend on the brand. Most of them give the enclosures away with the esc or battery. They want it to be completely plug and play for the consumer. The last one I bought not only had the enclosure and foam pad, it had adapters from banana plugs to mr30,s in there because of the upgraded hobbywing esc. This makes me think that the business model is volume not spare parts. No one makes money in spare parts until the market is saturated. Those ae guys sound like westerners cashing in on chinese prices and oem but missing the point.

it probably wouldn’t be cost effective for you to have me make your pack. I charge $250 plus cells, bms, and charger to build packs, and you mentioned you only have $1000 budget for the whole board.

1 Like

the current battery im looking at is 450 so im open

The cells for that would be $240 right now plus shipping, BMS and charger is another $150

This is why i’m looking into building small connectible p-group modules so that people can just build their own packs. Unless you are buying 1000s of chargers and cells and BMSs at once, packs are expensive.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy just curious what BMS do you use in your packs?

Battery Supports 60amp 12S usually. Simple and reliable.

1 Like

@thebeardedboy

lol this is a legit company man

1 Like

1 Like

stupid jiff lol

Sweet mother of god, make it end.

2 Likes

ze3ENXT