Affordable setup

@atenner

is selling his motor for £50…

1 Like

It’s sold now I’m afraid.

Are you sure every motor is out of stock, they have a lot of different ones. They also sell lipos if you want to use that for your battery

Here’s your chance for that raptor 2, btw he is a very respected forum member

Not sure how shipping is but I started off with one of the smaller kits from DIY and has been pretty good to me (also was a few years ago so some things have been upgraded in the kits since then) collections/electric-skateboard-conversion-kit/products/pro1-electric-skateboard-conversion-kit . Not sure how shipping to Europe is for them but got to me in Chicago quickly, the major place you can adjust price is basically the battery, trade off in cost vs quality/range/max amps.

Shipping will be impossible/or insanely expensive for both items

Hmm says shipping is $30 for US or $80 for international might still be a better deal than paying shipping to 10 different vendors and trying to get all the right components

1 Like

Oh sorry I was just assumming because of the battery, but still 20% added because of VAT

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a pain trying to get stuff. It’s just annoyingly expensive. Looks the marketplace is my friend.

I do have a motor mount to sell if your interested

Atm I’m trying to gather information and suggestions. I’ll start accumulating after my exams. Glws tho

1 Like

if you go for this do not get it sent VIA USPS get it sent via UPS (my last stuff took well over 1 month)

@DavidBanner - https://street-wing.com, this might be helpful

1 Like