Is that a Metroboard sticker?

Metroboard-Midsize-Slim-Electric-Skateboard-Iso-View-120x60

3 Likes

That’s what I thought but there ain’t any white writing

3 Likes

JFC dude. Dying.

2 Likes

you should be able to check his ip address maybe its the same

There’s no way that Alex would register here again using the same name. I don’t understand why someone gets banned because of a user name unless he /she did something really bad apart from choosing the “wrong” name. Either a coincidence or a bad joke. First ask/confront the user in question and - worst case scenario - change the user name.

I’ve also seen stuff from this - Chinese- alex tech on amazon and/or other sites.

3 Likes

It wasn’t just the user name he was activly stirring the shit in the pot posting bs about his products.

3 Likes

if he doesnt sell anything that should be ok if that would be ok with most people i guess

if it is truly him

Even if he’s not selling, it’s still not ok. He needs to return a few thousand dollars 1st.

11 Likes

just saying, I do not sell water, or wares. i sell high quality electric skate boards, i call them the MACH 1

@moderators

Ban

Would anyone be interested in purchasing one?

Just a troll

3 Likes

Yeah but a troll is not good

Agreed, troll needs the ban hammer

I’m here reviewing - let’s all take a deep breath - the likelihood that the original AT back here is low.

3 Likes

Its a wind up. Someones having a laugh

2 Likes

It’s appears to be a fake account created by an existing member who thought it would be funny to impersonate AT. Both accounts are now suspended until we sort out how to handle it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I dont really understand how the whole ip ban process goes, but if he was using a college wifi, would the rest of the students be banned from the website :scream:

I kinda need this website to like… be.

5 Likes

spill the beans who was it?

1 Like

We won’t do that - then we’d be the ones trolling

The forum member that created the original fake Alex-tech account, and the second one here seen tonight, was identified and suspended.

Just a friendly reminder - it is against forum policy to create fake accounts, especially those that impersonate a past or current member.

6 Likes