(ALL SOLD)Trampa Infinity Trucks + 8 inch HYPA wheels + 2 AlienPowerSystem 6374s motors + extras

I have a bunch of parts I am looking to sell, they were meant for a project that was never finished so all this stuff has never actually been used! I am based in the UK

Trucks are brand new but have dents where some motor mounts were attached with grub screws to one of the trucks, other truck is mint condition.

2 unused 6374s motors that have never been used with 2 15 tooth pulleys with keyways and keys (https://alienpowersystem.com/shop/brushless-motors/63mm/aps-6374s-sensored-outrunner-brushless-motor-130kv-3200w/):

4 x 8 inch hypa wheels with “treads” tyres. Can offer 2 3D printed (ABS solid infill) 72 tooth pulleys as well if someone wants them (only two pictured but I have 4 wheels available).

I also have 2 DIY motor mounts for the motors listed above. They are 10mm aluminium with 3 x M6 grub screws to secure them to the trucks.

message me if interested and I can set up an Ebay listing or something for the items you are interested in! UK delivery.

What do you want for the truck?

They are ÂŁ75 new so would be looking for ÂŁ120 for both of them (free shipping in UK)

open to offers on all the items

How’s much for the hubs and wheels

1 Like

ÂŁ100 for all 4 Hypa hubs + tyres +inner tubes

1 Like

Can I ask why

The hubs are like ÂŁ60?

I only paid £130 for all 4 wheels…?!

1 Like

Ah ok didn’t think about tyre cost

Leave it then it’s to much for me

What is the dimensions of the inside of the motor mount square