All these items are new, never used

image image image SOLDBuild Kit Boards (BKB) 5M- 36 teeth 15mm wheel pulley module set- ( paid $60 + shipping, didn’t know i had to by two parts, hub adapter and pulley, so i bought seperate) $40+ shipping USPS U.S. only.

image image image Dickyho 5M- 36 teeth 12mm wheel pulley can be used with Caliber or Torque Boards trucks only if you file the truck a litle just enough for pulley to spin and can be used with bearing or without. Will work with Paris Trucks or Paris clones. No file needed on Paris trucks or Paris clones. $15 + shipping USPS U.S. only

image image image image image image Dickyho ver. (1.5)- 10S 36V dual esc with controller. Has 4 different speeds plus reverse and brakes. I bought it to use on my sons Diy eboard but he didn’t like the thumb throttle on the controller. I tested it and installed heat shrink on wires so it looks better and wire protection, (Paid $64) $50 + shipping USPS U.S. only

Meepo board dual esc case, latest one $15 + shipping U.S. only USPS

I can do $60 for case and esc if bought together.

I’ll take the bkb pulleys. Check pm.

Damn. Missed it.

2 Likes

:ice_cream: There, there.

I feel you man.

Its only one BKB pulley and one from dickyho, do you want both?

You too busy picking up too much shit all over the place @Sender.

2 Likes

Yeah yeah. But those are always useful, and I don’t have any yet!

3 Likes

It is true we cannot get those SRdz adjustable base plates anymore?

https://www.surf-rodz.com/products/category/base-plates

They still have some for the TKPs. But it was insinuated to me that another batch of adjustable RKP baseplates wasn’t planned in the near future.

There may be other solutions in the works however…

1 Like

@Kug3lis, @Nowind, @Idea :thinking:

1 Like

@Nowind just came with a good replacement a few days ago. Hit it big time with that one.

MBS Matrix2 Aluminium Baseplate image

3 Likes