Another group buy: Nano Remote 37$ again

I am not sure if i should do another group buy, @moe @SirDiff @Krypton @jujet

If we get 30 again im happy to do it.

We’ll just have to wait and see :smiley:

1 Like

I’m definitely gonna buy it if you decide to do so! I was just wondering, how do you feel using that remote? Many people are scared by the connection issues

Personally i dont have any issues, I like the remote it feels good and stable

How long have you been using it?

Couple of months, dont have an eboard at the moment though

Good enough for me. Also because the only alternatives are the torqueboards’ one and that one i recently saw on miamiboards, but that’s not easy to get

Lets see the remote?

Which one?

Miamiboards and torque

diy-electric-skateboard-kits-parts/torqueboards-2-4ghz-mini-remote-controller/ torque one http://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/handheld-electric-remote miami one

I see, i can get the tb one for you ill include it in the group buy. If your worried about stability the trigger style is more reliable and i am currently thinking about getting it. I can get the torqueboard one for $30 its actually cheaper than the nano if your worried about your budget

Well, that would be great! Maybe i’ll buy one of the winning ones in the future, cause i really like the style, but i prefer to have something reliable to start my eboard experience. Thanks, i’ll follow the thread! Oh, i didn’t follow this part, what’s the payment method?

Yeah the trigger style is one of the most reliable remotes i have used.

Payment is using paypal

And i’d take some wheels as well, if you get <80a. What colours?

Not sure if they do <80a i could ask them. But they do blue and orange

hey, I am in for this one! do you have enough people for this one?

1 Like

I’m in for a nano

1 Like

What company make the nano remote? is it enertion’s?