Another integrated deck project

To make it stronger? This thing is very strong. I can add on the bottom whatever I want (carbon, glass fiber more veneers… )

1 Like

Carbon with red/blue/hex pattern would be dope AF :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: On the bottom

3 Likes

This looks great, very well done. It’s best to be patient and wait until it’s finally ready and you are happy with it, which is exactly what you’ve done

3 Likes

5 Likes

Those cell holders are cool as F%$k! :wink:

So stoked to see more people moving to integrated decks.

8 Likes

:smiley: they are the best and I feel so much safer with them so thank you @chaka

That was November last year when I wrote you that. Your deck was such a amazing thing for me that I had duck tape build this summer because mine was not ready and I refused to use enclosure :slight_smile: I hope I didn’t copy to much? You’re true inspiration :wink:

3 Likes

I hope I didn’t copy to much?

Not at all, we all grow together, nothing but love for you from the Ollin family!

How I actually build my decks has been a somewhat guarded process but that will change soon. I want to do a series of youtube videos explaining how we construct our decks in the near future.

13 Likes

I’ve put my dreams of the hollow core deck on hole for the time being. I think I will end up setting up my last prototype deck for kicks, but unless you have like, a 12inch wide deck press, I can’t fit enough cells into one board. Your on to something with the stacking of vesc’s though for 4wd and how you can fit 60 cells too. I could only fit 60 cells, and no vesc’s, haha.

Sexy! Looking forward to getting my hands on one.

2 Likes

Damn that’s dope. Can’t wait to see the kick tail one.

4 Likes

I thought you didn’t care much for integrated decks.

Never said that. I said the deck i wanted in particular I didn’t want integrated. There’s more than one way to build a esk8 :wink:

4 Likes

Wow Lukas, :tada: congrats’ to your hard work, it’s amazingly well done! I like that

And with Cronin truck hubed :v: fantastic :wink:

5 Likes

Btw you are probably going to adress this already in a next post but what size wheels can fit under this deck?

1 Like

You can go crazy with risers but best result is 90mm and below. Looks and rides really nice with Kegels.

1 Like

@LukePL what’s the weight of the deck?

I’ll check that tomorrow but it’s light :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Impatiently waiting for the price…

1 Like

Experimenting with colors :wink:

Deck weight is 1350g. As for the price it should be around 150 euro. I’m thinking to launch group buy next week but timing is bad because of Christmas and New Year. Things simply going to take longer during this period. Depending on number of orders first buyers will have extra special price. Also there was a number of people that waited for this deck but it took to much time. If someone is still interested from this first group I can do a special price for sure :slight_smile:

12 Likes

me me me :smiley: I hereby order one :blush: . Because of this thread I build my Carbon Fiber integrated enclosure deck and I need a deck for my spare motors :slight_smile:

1 Like