Any good portable chargers?

Um yeah does anyone know of a good portable charger for on the go

What exactly are you looking for? We even don’t know for which voltage…

3 Likes

@Kingdom421 Give us more info. BMS or balance charger? Voltage? Current? Battery chemistry?

4 Likes

Let me check real quick its not for a diy it’s a prekit

I had to leave real quick so all I know it’s a Lithium 3200mAh

The voltage, your desired charge current and the adapter plug type we need to know as min.

1 Like

You can use this one for 10s to 12s up to 7,5 amps charge Meanwell hlg-320h-48b Is cc-cv, the best thing is no noisy fan. Also not the cheapest.

1 Like

@Surfer Yeah, no. That’s a LED driver, not a battery charger. It’s not designed to charge batteries, and it has no current ramp-down or charge termination. It’ll charge your battery all the way to 4.2v/cell at maximum current and continue to trickle charge it indefinitely once it’s there. That’s a PERFECT recipe for a battery fire. Do NOT use that thing to charge your batteries.

1 Like

You can make your own with a boost converter, spare Lipo and watt meter

2 Likes

Oh yeah I see that you don’t have any clue about what you are talking about :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which charge plug you have? How much amps the charger should have?

1 Like

12amps USA Wall plug

Have a look at this one

Is it the same charge plug than you have?

Your charger is 2.5A :wink:

1 Like

I have that already I’m looking for something portable I can plug it into so o don’t have to find an outlet. I guess it’s call a power bank.

This is what I’m thinking about trying. https://www.rockpals.com/products/rockpals-280wh-portable-generator-rechargeable-lithium-battery-pack-solar-generator-power-station-with-110v-ac-outlet-dc-output-usb-output-for-cpap-backup-emergency-hurricane-storm-and-outage-camping?variant=13342825349189&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1sriBRD-ARIsABYdwwHr_I_UonNpspYcsmFJXG5W0a4z5lFyhws7Aexyo0vyaPWxK-LpvkwaAueeEALw_wcB

You need to say what you searching… We can’t read your mind…

1 Like

Haha oops bro my bad I’m just waking up i meant to attach this https://www.rockpals.com/products/rockpals-280wh-portable-generator-rechargeable-lithium-battery-pack-solar-generator-power-station-with-110v-ac-outlet-dc-output-usb-output-for-cpap-backup-emergency-hurricane-storm-and-outage-camping?variant=13342825349189&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1sriBRD-ARIsABYdwwHr_I_UonNpspYcsmFJXG5W0a4z5lFyhws7Aexyo0vyaPWxK-LpvkwaAueeEALw_wcB