Anyone know any good, flexible longboard decks?

Anyone know a good deck that is at most 40 inches and has at least a little flex in the board? The roads where I live are trash and the board I have is too stiff. All I can find are boards that are drop throughs, and I’m looking for a top mount board. Thank you!!

Loaded Vanguard (flex 3 in particular) seems like the deck you’re looking for.

1 Like

Beware flex means unstable at high speed and your electronics will wear out ten times faster or need to be very, very carefully designed, or both. In the “e” world, flex isn’t like it is in the unpowered world.

2 Likes

I can do 35km/h very stable on flex 3. Anything above 40 and the stability is challenged, thats true. But if you want a fun and carvy board, thats the one.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/DB-Longboards-Coreflex-Compound-Skateboard/dp/B01EJCMT30/ref=lp_7925013011_1_1?srs=7925013011&ie=UTF8&qid=1532035539&sr=8-1

2 Likes

I ride Loaded Vanguard flex 2 is not so much flex but I can go 40 km/h with no problem

1 Like

Confused about flush mount? is that just a top mount without a drop cutout? you can top mount this board but it has drop through. . .No previous experience with the board (electronic or manual push), and they are NLA, but I think sickboards has a few left. I’ve been eyeing it up for a future build :crazy_face:

https://www.sickboards.nl/vsechny-desky/8299-earthwing-floater-36-thermolam-deck-only.html

1 Like

What’s your budget?

1 Like

@Grozniy No more than $100

Kinda like how the trucks mount onto a skateboard, just from the bottom rather than through the deck

I don’t plan on going incredibly fast, just something to help with the crap roads

I would recommend searching here for Loaded vanguard/dervish and search used stuff on websites

There are also deck manufacturers in this forum, like @treenutter :smiley:

2 Likes

What you described is top mount (board is mounted on top of the trucks).

2 Likes

@deucesdown Ohh, thanks for clarifying!

1 Like