Barcelona group ride

Hi community ! this Sunday 24th I’m organizing a eboard meeting :sunny: , we will ride from plaça de Sants to el Parc del Forum, as far as I know is going to be the first ride group in this city , so I hope many of you can come ! If you want to know more details, join in the following Facebook group :wink: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2119553648279191/

5 Likes

Good luck, barcelona is such a cool city for eboarding, I hope I can bring a board on one of my next trips there :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be in Barcelona for Mobile World Congress from 2/21-3/3 so let’s do another group ride this weekend as well!

Also these guys: @mutantbass @topcloud

I will be there from the 1st to 3rd. march, hopefully with an haya short board (GF studies there)

1 Like

Alright guys, because I see some of you are interested to meet up the first weekend of March, I’m going to organize one for the Saturday 2th if you like

2 Likes

If you guys are near La Barceloneta the weekend prior to the conference, pls PM me and at least allow me to buy everyone a drink or ten in support of Catalonian independence :slight_smile: I expect to be at the W Saturday morning until Wednesday-ish.

2 Likes

Yes, I will also be nearby La Barceloneta at the Serra Hotel close to W the weekend of Feb 22-23 if anyone wants to get together and esk8 Sunday 2/23 for example!

You mean Sunday 24th?

Hello people, rumor has it you are coming to my city :slight_smile: W is a great meetup point. Lets definitely meet up on the 24th regardless of whether we ride or not. Nothing wrong with just grabbing a drink :slight_smile: @topcloud are you bringing a board?

@henri message me you whatsapp number. I can join you this Sunday on the ride midway point around gothic/Barceloneta and then we can head to del forum.

Defnetly! We can meet both days! My number is 0034 628 739 552 Join in the ( electric skateboarders Barcelona ) Facebook group as well! https://www.facebook.com/groups/2119553648279191/

1 Like

Hi Henri ! I’m in Barcelona today till tomorrow, if you’re available for a meet let me know :beers: I hit you a mail on Whatsapp.

1 Like

yes feel free to text me on whatsapp

Thanks god :joy::joy: finally a group ride in barcelona, which day it would be?

sunday 24th in Sants train station, at 11am. if everybody is agree.

1 Like

Hey finally I got home early by Saturday, sorry for not connecting sooner !

@mutantbass @caustin @topcloud @Vanarian will you join us this sunday?

3 Likes

I’m back in France sorry :confused: Was there really for Valentine’s weekend with my wife ! I’ll contact you beforehand when I come back !

1 Like