Battery Building Service EU

12s6p with bms charge only, build by Acido! Great building service! Can really recommend him, already ordered a 12s3p from him more to! IMG_20180909_143219|375x500IMG_20180909_143030IMG_20180909_143022

4 Likes

Hey! I’m from germany and want to ask if its now possible to buy a 12S4P from you with a LCD Screen and Powerswitch?

Hey, its possible but im crowded with orders at the moment

How fast do you need your pack?

1 Like

Hey,

i would need it in approx. 3-4 Weeks.

2 Likes

All orders are finished, line is more or less empty so if you want a battery you can get it pretty fast :wink:

Hmm, I have like 80 hg2 cells lying around. If i found a way to ship them to you how much would you want for like a 10S8P pack? Square emtb format

1 Like

hey acido Still making batteries? I need one.

Hey @thedriver yes I do, check your pm.

I needs a 10s 3p to power a 6.6 flipsky and 2 192kv motors could you give me a price ?

Hiya! New to these forums but not to diy esk8! I just had a 10s6p crap out on me mid ride, sending in for repairs soon. But I was wondering if you could make a 10s8p with bms and charging port/charger if different than mine. was thinking of getting into battery building myself but I dont have the space to set up equipment right now also do you ship to US?

Hey, yes I could make you a battery but only in Europe.

Shipping them overseas is not an option, look in to some reputable us builders

Could you give me a quote for a 10s4p battery? I live in Sweden.

Acido, Do you still offer packs? I am looking for a EU custom pack or somewone in the Netherlands that can rent me his spotwelder.

Best, Walter

1 Like

Yes Im still making them, you can send me the details of the pack you need in pm :slight_smile:

BUMP have some free time to work on batteries again :slight_smile: