Battery Soldering Service EU

thank you for your feedback, i can totally understand the suspicion on here, but fine words butter no parsnips.

Hence i provide pictures of my work for people to see, what they’ll get.

I think the thing is people are used to see spotwelded packs, so soldered packs are a bit of taboo here.

Though I think it is somewhat other way around, high power applicactions either have soldered connections or clamped / physically mounted ones.

that is right, and to be honest, everyone talking something like this has absolutely no clue about soldering and high power applications - fact!

U should also mention that a lot of ebike battery builds use copper and soldering, so people should not be afraid from properly soldered packs.

if i need to mention this, then i have to say, that you should not handle this amount of power in your bare hands since thats the standard in some high power applications. i am not a friend of spotwelded nickel strips.

since someone already wants a 10S2P of 25R i would’ve started with this. After that he can post pictures of it so others maybe can see what they can expect. a second opinion is always good.

so, if someone maybe need a 10S3P or 10S4P i could do this one too, since the cells would be cheaper for me.

please keep in mind that i am a student and i do not have this much money to buy the cells already and can do massive amounts of batterys.

&

sending those packs need to be labelled as dangerous goods (maybe a bit expensiver)

Unfortunately, as a Level 2 you can’t do group buys or pre-orders through this forum.

2 Likes

pictuuuureeeessss… please…

100w. hammerhead tip. I’ve been searching for an affordable one.

https://www.tequipment.net/Ersa/i-CON-VARIO-4-PS-ONLY-115v/Desoldering-Equipment/Rework-Stations/

wtf $2000+ I thought JBC was the cat’s meow.

This is not what I am doing, I am asking what the people need, then I can solder the packs and sell them, but I can’t do 10 packs parallel. This is what i meant.

And lol, this is not the station I am using :smile: I will take a picture around the weekend, I’m right now on a trip, let’s Say Sunday then I can do this.

2 Likes

This is fine as long as you don’t take money in advance to fund the project.

dont think you need label them dangerous goods (just my opinion) lol thatll make shipping crazy… just shop around until you find a courier that send it …normally they dont care

There are couriers that only delivery by land which would allow this

But you can get away with sending it with any courier service, although this is not allowed

1 Like

alot dont care iv said it to one courier before he said doesnt matter and that was over seas

1 Like

Even UPS ground requires a Lithium battery sticker.

2 Likes

merica fuck no

Merica ???

1 Like

okay lets say i ship without labelling - then the paket will get thrown through the car, something shorts the battery and they start burning while the car is moving - who pays?

let someone get hurt or even die - not good

I asked my local courier when I was shipping do I need label them he said no…cross seas too… so that’s my experience…do what you want

“he said” - lets get through the scenario the ship starts to burn and they see the package is from you - then the police shows up and you say: “he said that is fine”, then he says “i never said that”

ignorance is no excuse in law, buddy.

Lol As I said …do what you want

1 Like

if the battery is able to be shorted during shipping you’re doing it wrong

1 Like

if the post guy throws the package around like its a fucking basketball and something get loose i cant do nothing for this.

1 Like

even if he throws it around like a baseball, a properly insulated and packaged battery will not be damaged the slightest amount

1 Like

dude i’ve seen things here, just don’t ask.

i do surely stuff every package with massive amounts of paper/plastic air pillows, everything from the battery is insulated with tape, the cables get shrink tube, every metal surface gets insulated.

but still, i do not trust these fvckers

Do not put your name on the package, boom solved

3 Likes