Battery wiring idea.. is it possible?

Please share

create an account and log in then sit on the page with the item you want until they pop up a discount offer. They always do, you just have to wait it out. It may only be a few bucks but every bit helps

1 Like

I was just there anonymously and as soon as I signed in the price dropped $2 per pack

1 Like

I read in their accounts tab that after your second order you receive discounted pricing but im currently waiting out an offer while sitting on the listing for the 3s 8000.

Some times if takes a bit.

what price are you seeing?

Im not getting a pop up and they are displaying for $45.46

its been a while since I bought there, they may not be doing that anymore

I was able to get two batteries with 2-7 day FedEx shipping for $100.34.

Thats good, They are pretty quick at getting your order out as well. Be sure to check the voltage of all cells before installing or charging them. Just in case you get a bad pack. It happens some times. When it does they are very good at making it right. I got a couple bad packs once and they just had me email pics of the serial numbers and voltage meter reading and they shipped me out 2 new packs. They told me not to return the bad packs. Normally, each cell will be at 3.6-3.8 v when shipped.

I ordered the Turnigy 5000 packs I have now from them as well. Best I remember I received them in 4 days and im on the opposite coast from them. I need to read up on how to test the cells with a multi meter.

You can do it with a multimeter or one of these:

With a multimeter, you just test at the balance leads. start with neg probe on the black wire and pos probe on the wire next to the black wire that’s cell 1 then move both probes over one wire thats cell 2 then mover both probes over one wire thats cell 3 the black wire is the neg wire for cell 1 the pos wire of cell 1 is the neg wire for cell 2 the pos wire of cell 2 is the neg wire for cell 3 the red wire is the pos wire for cell 3

yea I think they got ride of the pop up when they redid the site.

what kind of performance are you getting with 6s? speed? range? hills?

i’ve used 12s and 8s. seems like 6s would be for mostly flat rides.?

I’m in central Florida so any hills here are driveways. I just went for a range test while my car is getting an oil change. I didn’t record the first 0.4 miles and I stopped riding when I felt the soft voltage shutdown from my VESC. The fastest I’ve hit so far in a smooth flat parking lot is 19.6 mph and I’m pretty sure that’s about all it’s got. These stats are on 83mm wheels and I am a good size guy at 240 lbs