Before and After Caguamas: Stealth Style

If the water boils then the concentration goes back up as it evaporates

1 Like

You dont have to use the whole bottle of the rit dye.

Only some at a time

But does that outweigh how much dye was just taken out by those wheels? I think not but I say try it for science. You can anyways re-dye them darker!

1 Like

Whatever happens let the dye set, don’t get cold feet and back out because your hair will go purple and you’ll have to sheepishly go down to a convenience store and buy black dye and do-over. And then later on that week you’ll visit your grandparents, who already hate you because you’re not a suck up cocksmoker like your older brother, so they’ll tell the whole rest of the family that you dyed your hair because you’re a satan worshipper now and eventually you’ll just shave yourself bald because every morning when you look in the mirror you’ll see your blonde hair growing through underneath like some kind of fucking reverse 90s fred durst and hate your life.

Totally didn’t happen to me guys

14 Likes

lmfao…Awesome hahahahhaha

Would it be considered sacrilege to dye nice wheels like a set of mach 1s?

1 Like

Its white wheels right?

White wheels may look nice new, but give it a couple of months…

1 Like

I have a set of white ABEC clones I rode for a couple months and they are stained with dirt, turf(little black plastic beads), and a LOT of blood…they got nasty AF

I dyed my caguamas black because I saw @Eboosted’s Colateral build and the colour of the caguamas was like matcha haha

Yeah they are white 74 or 76a if that makes a difference

Just finished dying my caguamas and they look ridiculously awesome. Thanks for the steps!

What do you reckon about dying battleship grey wheels abec green?