Behind the Scenes | Raptor Electric Skateboard Production Process

Another thing I love about this board is that you can push it without power and there’s very little friction. I was riding around just to see how quick I could push if I ever take it past the battery limits and I was very surprised to see that I could push just as quick as a short board and probably 90% as fast as a long board. I think the only electric board that can make that claim is the one where the motor is built into the wheel and that thing is crazy expensive for being an inferior product.

So impressed by the product! I used to own a crappy Yuneec and my friend has a boosted, but now hes all jealous cause I can smoke him and still go for longer at about the same price. Keep up the great work, you’re light years ahead of the industry!!

2 Likes

I gotta say, I was a bit skeptical on the Raptors board shape…just wasn’t sure how well Onloop’s intentions and design would translate to a carbon fiber board. However, after pushing it up (no battery yet) and down my street a few times I’m surprised how good it feels. I’m curious if anyone has noticed greater foot/leg fatigue with the CF compared to a wood or composite board over say ten miles…?

48 hours sale has started on the DUAL DRIVE RAPTOR!

SALE EXTENDED - 10hrs LEFT

3 Likes

Are you planning to make another sale?

no sales in the immediate future.

Also, please tag this account rather than Onloop for Enertion questions from now on!

I have noticed that when wearing my Vans I get a little more vibration numbness than if I am wearing my running shoes with more cushion, so if I am going for a longer ride I’ll wear my running shoes, I’ll wear my Vans if I want to shred.

How do you pair this remote with your raptor?